The Decrees[Must Read] Jul 31, 2012 13:56:00 GMT -5
Post by Elletnah™ The JabberJay on Jul 31, 2012 13:56:00 GMT -5
Site Wide Decrees1. Respect is the A number one rule. Respect each other and they should treat you the same.
- a.1)Harassment is big issue online now a days. DON'T DO IT. This means on the Chat Box in the forums, PM's anywhere. Just Don't. Harassment includes but is not limited, bullying cyber or other wise.
- b.1)The threat of physical violence in a resentful manner, or telling someone that they should physically harm themselves will in no way be tolerated. Committing one of these acts will merit a no questions asked, non-appeal-able permanent ban from JabberJay.
3.) This site will be kept at a PG-13 rating.
- a.3) No excessive swearing. You know how in a PG-13 movie there is little to no swearing and they can only say the F bomb once? Same goes here. F Bombs are a big no no, even on the chat box.
- b.3) No sexual content, this is a Proboards Terms of Service rule, not mine.
5.) No Advertising in the Rp threads. Unless it is your signature than I could care less.
6.) This site includes mature content that includes but is not limited to: Death, blood shed, alcohol use, abuse, and prostitution. Keep in mind that glorifying these topics is not the sites goal and sensitivity to it is a must.
Roleplay Decrees1.) Characters that have not been accepted cannot role play yet. If they do the post will be deleted.
2.) Chat speak (Like: U, BBL, BrB etc.) is for the chat box and out of character chat, not roleplaying. No one talks like that in real life.
3.) Power playing, or controlling another persons character without their permission is not allowed.
4.) You characters cannot be invincible. They get cut, bleed, cry, and yes even die.
5.) The minimum of a post is 5-7 sentences.
6.) When you create a new thread mark it as [Open] if others can join. If you have a set character or person in mind it should look something like this [Elle/Katie]
7.) No roleplaying anything that involves sexual content. If two characters are about to do the deed, fade out or something, DO NOT RP THE ACT! Thank you.
8.) Any character between the ages of 12 and 18 it is frowned upon that they have children but I am not restricting it. Know though that if they get reaped and they are pregnant that doesn't mean anything, they still must participate in the games.
9.) I would prefer that all RP posts have a photo of your character with their district listed somewhere. It makes the posts so much prettier.
10.) There is a faceclaim, so if you would like to use a celebrity/model/anime character for your character check faceclaim first to see if it is taken.
Resident Decrees1.)To create a character you must click the "Character Applications" board. Instructions are listed in the Must Read thread. It is hard to miss.
2.)All characters must be approved by staff before you can use them.
- a.2) When a character is accepted it will be moved to the residents board in their respective location.
4.)Characters cannot be perfect, people are flawed and so should characters.
5.)The use of cannons is currently not allowed.
- a.5)Please keep all characters original, this is more of a request than a rule. The first games that we are doing is the 26, if we get up to a games where there are established characters we will take applications for those characters.
- a.6)Please keep track of the characters you make, and only make as many as you can handle.
8.) If another member makes a Biography that for some reason you do not agree with, or it something is added that you do not approve, PM a Staff member.
- a.8) Do NOT post on another member's biography unless they have asked you to do so. The only people that should be posting on the biographies are Staff and the person who posted it.
Reaping Decrees1.) Reapings will be held in the Justice Center.
- a.1) Any child between 12 and 18 that live in the districts will be reaped.
3.)If you have more than one character reaped if you can handle it then that is fine but if it is too much let the head gamemaker know so they can take volunteers or draw again.
- a.3)More than one tribute per member is being allowed at the moment. Only rule they very obviously cannot not be in an alliance together.
ARENA DECREES CAN BE FOUND IN THE ARENA!